QuickBooks is a financial management tool by Intuit which is trusted by millions of users. It has a large database (QuickBooks data file) that stores all your financial information, including QBW files. However, like other databases, QuickBooks is also prone to different types of errors, such as unrecoverable errors or data corruption errors. These errors can lead to unexpected outcomes and hinder your workflow. Therefore, we need a hands-on mechanism for easy QuickBooks file recovery. In our quest to find the best QuickBooks Repair tool, we stumbled upon Stellar Repair for QuickBooks software, which is highly recommended by professionals to recover corrupt and damaged QuickBooks files and backup files.
What is Stellar Repair for QuickBooks?
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is one of the best QuickBooks company file repair tools used to scan and repair damaged corrupted files. This advanced software carries out a comprehensive scan of the corrupted QuickBooks company files to repair them without compromising their original integrity.
Why Using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Is Worth Your Money?
Sometimes, when you’re using QuickBooks, error messages indicating corruption may appear, such as:
- “We are sorry QuickBooks couldn’t open your company file”
- “A data problem prevents QuickBooks from continuing
- “[Error 3371 StatusCode-1118] QuickBooks could not load the license data: this may be caused by missing or damaged data”
- “Error 1506: your QuickBooks isn’t able to update because the downloaded file has been corrupted,”
- QuickBooks keeps aborting
- Error codes H202, H101, H103
To tackle these issues, you can try Stellar Repair for QuickBooks. This tool is one of the most positively reviewed QuickBooks repair tools by experts. It has received an average user-satisfaction rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on popular technical websites and forums.
The best thing about the software is that you can assess its performance with a free trial before buying the full version. This will help you preview the recoverable and repairable items before investing in the paid version.
Salient Features of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks:
Downloading updates and software upgrades is critical for QuickBooks to implement new improvements.
Let’s discuss some cool features of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks that help simplify the QuickBooks file repair process.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Generates a log report for auditing and references
- Extensive repair capability to repair corrupted. QBB and . QBW files such as customer files, vendors, employees, or reconciliation reports.
- Allows you to preview all recoverable files in the company file before performing an actual repair process.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11
- Supports multiple currencies
- Compatible with all QuickBooks versions, including QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise
- Supports all QuickBooks versions (2007-2022)
How to Use Stellar Repair for QuickBooks?
Follow the step-by-step instructions to restore data from a corrupted QuickBooks company file using Stellar Repair for QuickBooks:
Step 1- Download and Install
First, download the .exe file from the official page of stellar repair for QuickBooks & install it using the below steps:
- Go to the Downloads folder on your system and double-click StellarRepairforQuickBooks®Software.exe.
- The setup installer is displayed. Click Next.
- Choose the “I accept the agreement” option on a pop-up window.
- Click Next, and choose the destination location dialog box to browse the path destination.
- Click Next, and the installation window will be displayed.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Once the installation completes, the “The Stellar Repair for QuickBooks” setup window is displayed.
- Click Finish.
Step 2- Use the Stellar Repair for QuickBooks:
Now, follow the steps to use the software for repair:
- First, launch Stellar Repair for QuickBooks.
- The Window is displayed with two options: Browse and Find to select the corrupted company files, as shown in fig:
- You can use the Browse option, or type the file name and click Find.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Choose a backup file
The Select Working Backup file dialog box is displayed as shown in fig:
Specify the backup file path using Browse if you have a backup file of the damaged QuickBooks® file (QBW). If there’s no backup file, then click Skip.
The text box displays the selected file path.
Step 4: Scan the selected corrupted QuickBooks file
Review the chosen file and then click Scan.
Step 5: Preview the recoverable data
- After clicking scan, the software will scan the selected file. It might take a few minutes and generally varies with the company file size.
- Once the software completes the scan, you can preview the data.
- Click OK to preview the scanned data.
- The wizard is displayed with a company data preview, as shown in fig:
- Click the Company tab to view the company data as shown below:
- Below you can see a sample window of the vendor’s data:
- On clicking the Customers tab, you will see the customer information.
- Below is the Employees data screen view.
- Click the Save button after selecting the desired records.
Step 6: Create a New QBW file
- The log file created can be saved in a specific location.
- A dialog box is displayed to notify the process completion message, as you can see in fig:
- Click OK to exit the tool.
We have learned the features of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks and how easy it is to use for company file repair. The QuickBooks company file can get corrupted by a virus or a system error. It is a highly recommended tool to fix all types of QuickBooks file errors such as -6000,-80, H202. The easy-to-use interface of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks makes corrupted file repair possible even if you are not tech-savvy. You can use the software for free and save your money and efforts. So we recommend using trusted and reliable software instead of untested free software to recover the damaged QuickBooks files. We hope this post about QuickBooks file repair tool helped you choose the right repair tool for your business.