FinanceTeam Guest Posting Guidelines
As you can imagine, we are often bombarded with guest posting requests from marketing companies. So, please don’t be offended if we don’t jump at your offer.
But, we do accept guest posts here on FinanceTeam, especially from finance bloggers and experts. Below are the guidelines as to what we typically look for in a guest post.
What Kind Of Guest Post Is Acceptable?
We are always willing to consider any guest post, especially from a finance blogger, that is related to our blog and the content that would be a good fit for the readers here on FinanceTeam. Your guest post can be anything related to investing, retirement, insurance, personal finance in general, and other topics.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post must be 100% original and never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not re-publish the guest post anywhere else for at least ninety days (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs)
- You can include up to one back link in your byline back to your blog or Twitter page which will be shown in header and footer of the blog post
- You can include up to two back links to your blog in the body of your article as well. No affiliate links though.
- We reserve the right to edit the post if needed or even reject the post if necessary. Not all guest posts submitted will be published, but we do try and publish as many as we possibly can.
- Please fill the SEO info in the SEO Yoast Settings towards the post button, and fill in tabs on the post’s right-hand side. This assists the search engines to pick up the post.
How To Submit A Guest Post
Once you are all set, submit your article yourself. We will review your content asap. If you have any question, please contact us.
Consider A Sponsored Post
If you are company and not finance blogger looking to really promote yourself, please feel free to submit a Sponsored Post to the blog. FinanceTeam does accept them for a fee. If you are possibly interested in hosting a sponsored post on the blog, please use the contact form or email us to email@example.com. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.