BRICS are now inviting more countries to join the league. It is one of the most dedicated groups to demonstrate more and more people to join their group. It has the power to offset the negative influence on specific countries to rise above protectionism and unilateralism.
Algerian presidents have sent positive signals that Algeria is interested in joining the BRICS group. The country essentially meets the condition while joining this group, as per the reports of Reuters.
Observers believe that BRICS has great strength and the potential to drive the world economy. Moreover, it conducts a valuable role in drawing more countries to become part of the BRICS to meet the contingency situations.
Why Does Algeria Want To Join BRICS?
BRICS always wants to expand its country base worldwide. It is the reason why many countries are invited to join the BRICS. You must go through these factors well while you want to reach your goals effectively.
- They are the highest exporter of the Country’s natural gas worldwide.
- Russia needs the support of Gas supply as various Sanctions of America on Russia has reduced the oil supply in the country.
- To combat Western dominance and increase mutual help and support, BRICS have moved towards a multipolar system.
- Economic sanctions on Russia have made BRICS invite new countries under its belt, mainly from Africa and Asia.
- Algeria will get economic support from BRICS nations, and in return, it will provide oil support to the BRICS nations, especially Russia.
When you want to get things done, you need to know these factors appropriately. Algeria’s entry into the BRICS nations will reduce the oil price of its member countries. It can make things work in your way at the right point in time. But, first, you must go through this news to better understand the scenario.