The leaked email of the Huawei CEO, the telecom giant of China, went viral about the tough times the company is waiting ahead. The email was intended for the company staff of Huawei, but it went viral for specific reasons.
The CEO’s statement was pretty annoying in the face of the economic downturn in the Chinese economy. The next three years for China will be going to be difficult. They must move to the survival mode rather than expansion and further development.
Huawei is quite serious about the downfall of its company’s economy in the upcoming years. Let’s find out some of the essential factors in this regard.
Why Is Huawei CEO Concerned About Its Company’s Future?
There are several reasons why the CEO of Huawei is concerned about the company’s future in 2022 and the upcoming three years. Let’s find out some of the core reasons behind it.
- Russia’s War on Ukraine is contributing to the economic downfall of China. It is taunting Huawei’s growth and expansion in the upcoming years.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is another cause of the downfall of the Chinese economy. It makes their process of economic growth slower.
- There is an ongoing downturn in the consumer business, which has made the Chinese economy weaker.
- China’s GDP growth rate is falling from 5.5% to 3.3%. So it has made things worse for this company to work on the growth plan.
- Chances of job cuts can be a hardcore reality for Huawei’s employees.
Hence, the time is not suitable for this smartphone giant of China. You must consider these facts on your end while you want to develop your business in the right direction. Try to make correct choices when you want to improve your business. Ensure that you know the current condition of the company.